- Flexible system that supports adaptable, modern and automated work processes
- Shorter route from work process design to implementation
- Gives users a shared visual interface for all work processes
- Enhanced overview through improved reporting tool and excellent visual dashboard
- Effective interface for integration with other systems to make work increasingly seamless
PowercatchExecute on your data
Automated work processes
Automation means streamlining
Powercatch is a future-oriented platform for projects and collaboration based on Atlassian Jira. The platform supports the most important work processes for planners, site managers and engineers. Powercatch is quite simply a better planning tool!
Powercatch collects all tasks at a single location to provide more efficient and quality-assured operation. Smarter planning of work on site ensures lower site costs and a higher ESG score.
Adaptable and flexible
Planning and resource management
The Mapit module is designed for planners and resource managers and shows planned, current and completed projects.
Bookit is a resource management tool for effective and timely planning of work orders. The tool can be used to plan which engineers should be involved in a project based on geographical location, expertise, criticality etc. The tool also provides an excellent overview of the engineer’s own resources.
Powercatch Mobile gives engineers a tool that contains all the information they require to perform and document work on site. The user interface is compatible with iPhone and Android mobiles.
- Displays overview of jobs in list, calendar and map formats
- Provides secure job analysis and final checks as part of the work order
- Allows for timekeeping and time records directly in the work order
- Can be used with navigation programs
- Works independently of the underlying system to streamline data capture for all types of project
- Sendit: text message and letter module
- Customer portal JSM
- Mapit for JSM
- Driver log book